Cookies In Use on This Site
Cookies and how they Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you'd expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
More about our Cookies
Website Function Cookies
Our own cookies
- Remembering user profile settings (cookies include: authentication, preferredlocale, Portalaliasid, Portalroles, language)
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site. However these cookies contain no personally identifiable information and expire when your website session is finished. These cookie are only a concern to the admistrators of the site and not a concern to the general public.
- Other functional cookies include DNNEvents cookies which are use on web forms to remember any input information entered by users. This allows for better user experience and useability when submiting requests.
Third party functions
The cookies set by Google Analytics are used to help us gather information about how this website is used by its visitors. The information is not personally identifiable. We use this to help us improve services and to better understand your requirements.
Google Analytics is a free service, provided by Google, and uses several cookies. More information on the cookies that are set through our use of Google Analytics can be found on Google’s "Cookies & Google Analytics" page. If you wish to disable these cookies then please use the opt-out browser add-on supplied by Google. You can also alternatively set your browser to reject all or certain cookies. Disabling cookies set by Google Analytics will provide no reduced service to you, but it will mean that we will not be able to capture detailed information about the experience of our users online, nor will we be able to track and improve the level of service our website is providing to users.
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily Like or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of ours and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites. Generally the option appears under “Tools” or “Settings” in a section called “Privacy” and is intuitive. Browsers implement this feature differently so please refer to your browser help section for detailed information. Alternatively internet search for “Disabling cookies with X browser” where X is your browser name.
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called "spyware". Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive.