Software Sales Executive
SoftCo is a dynamic company with a worldwide customer base using our Cloud and on-premise software solutions. Over nearly 25 years, our products and knowledge have streamlined our customer’s business processes, increasing efficiencies and reducing costs. We work with organisations worldwide in a variety of industries including Financial, Government, Healthcare and Retail.
We are actively seeking a motivated, proactive Software Sales Executive to drive sales, develop existing accounts and expand our client and partner network. This is a challenging position where you will work closely with the Group Sales Director and develop your consultative selling skills in a lucrative, cutting-edge technology environment. The ideal candidate is a technically savvy Sales professional who is results driven and customer focused.
- Achieve and exceed agreed sales targets.
- Apply existing business knowledge to analyse customers’ current process and identify how they can be streamlined using the SoftCo solutions.
- Identify areas where SoftCo solutions can be implemented to new and existing customers.
- Manage and develop long-term business relationships with SoftCo clients.
- Contribute to strategic and tactical marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with the SoftCo consulting technical teams on customer projects.
- Prepare and deliver quality presentations.
- Create quotations, proposals and tender responses to the highest standards.
- Demonstrate SoftCo business process solutions to existing and new customers.
- Negotiate contracts and tenders.
- Deliver other ad-hoc duties as required.
- University/college degree or similar qualification in a technical or business discipline.
- Demonstrated success in consultative selling in the software sector with an ISV or similar.
- A solid understanding of business processes with fundamental knowledge of IT principles.
- Proven track record in new business development and account management at a senior level.
- Ability to identify business opportunities and proactively generate new leads.
- Experience in presenting to and negotiating with prospective customers at all levels.
- Skilled in working on multiple projects simultaneously, with a flair for organisation and task prioritisation.
- An ambitious, self-starter attitude with a willingness to learn and the drive to succeed.
- An exacting approach backed up by consistent attention to detail.
- Fluency in written and spoken English with excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Proficient in the use of standard MS Office applications.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, expanding software company and contribute to the future development of the Group. An extremely attractive package is on offer to the successful candidate. There will be some travel involved in this role.
Please email your CV to email@example.com or post to HR Department, SoftCo Ltd, South County Business Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18, Ireland.
SoftCo is an Equal Opportunities Employer.