Customer Service Engineer
We are always interested in speaking to technically capable, client-facing Customer Service Engineers to join our team. Working as part of the Customer Services Group, successful candidates are responsible for the implementation and support of SoftCo products and solutions including the new Cloud offering. Customer Service Engineers are responsible for installing SoftCo systems. They also provide telephone support from our Global helpdesk.
With 25 years’ experience, SoftCo is a global developer of Business Process Automation, Purchase-to-Pay, eHealthcare and Cloud solutions. SoftCo’s solutions streamline business processes, reduce costs and ensure organisations meet their compliance obligations. SoftCo has over 400,000 users across all industry sectors globally.
Customer Service Engineer - your role
- Maintain an in-depth technical knowledge of SoftCo products and solutions.
- Work closely with Customer Care team to ensure the highest quality of technical support is delivered with strict adherence to agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
- Onsite field service and delivery of all software, hardware and customized developments.
- Project planning to include pre-sales job sizing, technical actions, logistics, training plans etc.
- Provision of technical training to SoftCo Customers both system administrator and end-user.
- Ensure all installation projects are delivered on time and within budget whilst maintaining communication and strong focus on customer satisfaction.
- Ensure ISO 27001 compliance at all times.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- A college degree or similar qualification in a technical field.
- Previous field service and/or helpdesk based technical support experience is essential.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and deliver according to SLA’s.
- Knowledge of Microsoft server technologies i.e. Windows 2003 server, IIS, SQL.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and project management capabilities.
- Familiarity with server/client and web-based solutions.
- An enthusiasm for emerging technologies and developing technical skills.
- Excellent communication skills with strong written and verbal English.
- Full, clean driving licence would be an advantage.
- Available to work flexible hours as required.
There is an attractive package on offer to the successful candidate.
If you would like to join our team please email your CV to email@example.com or mail to HR Department, SoftCo Limited, South County Business Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18.
SoftCo is an Equal Opportunities Employer.